Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Tony Watson, Senior Tax Consultant
Cost: Free for Members / $25 Non-members
The end of 2020 is approaching and it’s time to plan ahead for your taxes this year. It’s no secret that saving taxes accelerates wealth and compresses your time frame towards financial independence. But what are the best strategies to accomplish this? Tax consultant and Real Estate industry specialist, Tony Watson, will share the best tax-saving strategies that investors should know.
Some of the topics he'll discuss are:
· Why is it important to know my tax situation by the end of the year?
· What is a W4 review?
· Top 5 tax write-offs
· Deductibility of mortgage interest: how much does it really save?
· Why isn't my medical deductible?
· Do I have to make estimated tax payments?
· 401K/IRA vs. self-directed IRA/Solo 401k
· The effects of the IRS layoffs
· Changes in the tax code for 2020
For More Information:
E-mail Support or Call 7142455500.