DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2021 AT 4PM (PST)
- Must be a member in good standing of the Association.
- Must be a C.A.R. Director during the term as an N.A.R. Director.
- Must have previous REALTOR® Association experience (e.g., service on committees, task force, etc.)
- Must be active in real estate on a full-time basis as an agent, manager, or broker/owner. The area of activity may be residential resale, commercial, or property management.
- Must be willing to attend all meetings of the C.A.R. Directors and N.A.R. meetings on a unfunded or partially funded basis.
- Should have good communication skills and be a “people” person.
- Should demonstrate a history of involvement in local, state, and national association activities, although previous involvement is not mandatory.
- It is highly recommended that candidates hold the National Association of REALTORS® Sterling “R” through the REALTOR® Action Fund, indicating their commitment to organized real estate and political involvement.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Please EMAIL or SEND in a current photograph.
E-Mail to Iryna@pwr.net
or Standard Mail
Attn: Iryn Agabon
1601 East Orangewood, Anaheim, CA 92805
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED