City of Anaheim
200 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
18.44.180 Temporary Real Estate Signs.
A maximum of one (1) unlighted, single- or double-faced, temporary, freestanding sign advertising the sale, lease or other disposition of the property on which such sign is located, may be permitted per street or highway frontage of the parcel, as provided herein. Any such sign(s) may also include the name and address of the person, firm, entity or agent offering said premises for sale or lease. The sign(s) may be located in any zone.
For more information, click here.
- .010 For parcels one (1) acre or less, the maximum area of any one sign, and the combined total area of all signs shall not exceed a maximum aggregate area of twenty (20) square feet;
- .020 For parcels over one (1) acre, the maximum area of any one sign shall not exceed fifty (50) square feet, nor shall the height or width of any such sign exceed ten (10) feet.
- .030 The sign(s) may be placed on the building below the roof level or, if freestanding, shall not exceed six (6) feet in height, and shall not be closer than seven (7) feet to any pulic right-of-way.
- .040 The sign(s) shall be removed when the property is sold, leased or otherwise disposed of.
- .050 For individual single-family residential lots, one (1) maximum five (5) square-foot sign is permitted. The sign frame shall not exceed six (6) feet in height and four (4) feet in width. (Ord. 5920 1 (part); June 8, 2004: Ord. 6425 § 22; December 19, 2017.)
(Sign Regulations - Chapter 18)