Signs in public right-of-way except as authorized by a recognized government agency. Temporary signs including human sign twirlers maybe permitted in public rights-of-way from 7:00 a.m. Saturday to 7:00 p.m. Sunday. Signs shall not be posted to create a safety or litter hazard by adhering to the following criteria:
Sign shall be two feet by three feet in size and no more than three feet high from the ground; and
- Sign shall be securely fastened to ground on a single metal or wood support – not fixed to another sign, tree, structure, utility or mechanical equipment.
- Sign shall be placed no closer than ten feet from the corner to preserve driver site visibility. Signs shall not be placed within center median unless parking is provided adjacent to the median; and
- No more than three signs per business, entity, or person shall be located on a single block; and
- Sign shall be constructed of substantial sturdy material, not single layer cardboard, paper or bond stock; and
- Signs posted outside the criteria or times permitted, will be subject to removal by the city with the costs to remove borne by the responsibility party in accordance with